Monday, April 11, 2005

Charter Members - Korea Kappa Alpha Psi Alumni Chapter


This Photo was taken back in 1980 or 81 in Seoul Korea. The photo is a picture of some of the original Chapter Charter Members of the Korea Alumni Association of Kappa Alpha Psi. I am standing on third from the right hand side. Next to me is Brother Joe Cochran and Sidney Ricks is kneeling at the front on the left hand side. Also, Brother Harris is kneeling on the front row, second from the front, on the right hand side. If you recognize any of the other brothers, please add their names as a comment, to include where they are located in the photo.
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 05 February, 2010 21:07, Blogger Unknown said...

Always does my heart good to see these pics.

Standing to the right of center is Brother Chuck Posey. As I recall, Brother Posey was from or lived near Indianapolis, IN. I haven't seen Chuck P since those days back in "The Land of the Morning Calm". Next to Chuck is Brother Kim Walker (?) (AF Nupe; later ran passenger ops down in Greece I think. Last known rank, LTC.

Best I can do.

Chuck Brent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home