Monday, April 11, 2005

Charter Members - Korea Kappa Alpha Psi Alumni Chapter


Here is another photo of some of the Charter Members of the Korea Alumni Association of Kappa Alpha Psi. Here are some of the names that I think I can remember.
Kneeling (L-R) : Brothers Sidney Ricks, Charles Lamb, Rodger Matthews, KS, MO. , TBD, Charles Jackson, Fort Leonard Wood Mo.
Standing (L-R) : Andrew Cheatem (Waldolf Alumni), Chuck Brent, Killand TX. ( Sam Adams, Ft Belvoir), Sam Adams (Ft belvoir Va), Michael Ross (Ft Lee Va, TBD and TBDPosted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 12 April, 2005 02:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Second from the left standing, Chuck Brent, Kileen, TX, to his right, Sam Adams, currently at Ft belvoir. Kneeling, third from the left is Rodger Matthews, KS, MO.

 
At 12 April, 2005 06:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The brother to the far right (standing) is Andrew Cheatham, currently living in Upper Marlboro, MD. To Andrew's front (standing), if my memory serves me correctly, is Ronald ?.

 
At 02 February, 2008 07:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been searching the web for Mr. Sam Adams and this site is where I found a picture of him. I believe he has family members in Korea. I would like to verify this out of my curiosity because I married someone who might be related to him.

 
At 04 December, 2008 12:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nupes, I am Bro. Kevin Willis, 1 Klub (AKA 'K-nine'), Korea Alumni, SPR 03---my DP was Bro. Julian Harden, Central State, DZ Chapter, SPR 76; furthermore, I the Brother standing (second from the right as Bro. Sam Adams stated earlier in this blog) is Brother (Colonel) Ronald 'Ron' Robinson---he was the chapter's Polemarch in 2003. (I may be reached at (W) 910-396-0578; (Cell) 919-924-9714; (H) 919-557-6155.)
YITB,
Bro. Kevin Willis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home